Sun, 29 May|
Embroidery and Art Healing/刺绣与艺术疗愈
Acquiring embroidery skills, heart flow experience and small knowledge related to heart flow can help students relax by using heart flow in their daily life. 收获刺绣技能和心流体验，以及与心流相关的小知识，可以帮助学员在日常生活中使用心流状态放松。
Time & Location
29 May 2022, 15:00 – 16:30
London, 15 Kentish Town Rd, London NW1, UK
About the event
- Harvest the embroidery skills and the flow experience, as well as the little knowledge related to the flow, can help students to relax with the flow state in their daily life.
- Immerse in single goal embroidery, experience complete relaxation during the event, allow art healing to relieve your stress.
- Help you understand how to effectively relax yourself and rest, reduce the emotional sub-health state.
- I will help you experience the fun of simple embroidery, and after a short time to see timely feedback, and get a sense of achievement.Simple embroidery skills can support students to arbitrarily decorate their own clothes / canvas bags right after the course.
- This time workshop teacher: Chu
- Graduate student in ual, professional tarot teacher, art healing researcher.
- Focus on the power of the subconscious mind to help people gain self-cognition and healing in simple artistic activities and conversations.
About refund or rescheduling.
If there are less than 4 people registered for each workshop, the official staff will contact the client 3 days in advance for a full refund or free rescheduling.
If you are unable to participate in the workshop for personal reasons, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for rescheduling to another workshop in 7 days from the workshop date that you missed.
If customers need to return tickets for personal reasons, 7 days in advance for a full refund, 3 days in advance for a half refund, 3 days before the start of the event will not be refunded, thank you for your understanding.
+£0.35 service fee
+£0.35 service fee0
+£0.45 service fee
+£0.45 service fee0